The term otherworld could refer to:
- the afterlife
- Other World, in Irish Mythology.
- Otherworld, an American television series of the 1980s.
- Y Mabinogi, a 2003 Welsh movie.
- Otherworld, a painting by Andrew Wyeth.
- Another World, a painting by M. C. Escher
- Otherworld, an album by Lúnasa
- In comics:
- The nightmarish Otherworld found in the Silent Hill game series.
- A fictional afterlife world in the three Dragon Ball series.
- The Women of the Otherworld fantasy series by Canadian author Kelley Armstrong.
- The song which is played during the first FMV sequence of video game Final Fantasy X,as well as the final boss fight. The song was composed by Michio Okamiya , but is often miscredited on P2P programs to Rammstein.
- The CD released by Torquay based band Strange Red Earth.
- A song on the CD Merlin, Bard Of The Unseen by Dutch symphonic rock band Kayak (band).
- The world on which the Tomy version of Crossbows and Catapults is set.
Beulah, Beulah Land, Heaven, Land of Beulah, Paradise, a better place, afterlife, afterworld, better world, beyond, destiny, eternal home, eternity, fate, future state, glory, happy hunting ground, heaven above, heavenly kingdom, high heaven, home, kingdom come, kingdom of God, kingdom of glory, kingdom of heaven, life after death, life to come, next world, postexistence, presence of God, realm of light, the Promised Land, the beyond, the good hereafter, the grave, the great beyond, the great hereafter, the happy land, the hereafter, the unknown, the world above, what bodes, what is fated, world to come